Personal Training is an amazingly effective and efficient way to achieve your individual fitness goals. Your coach will work with you to identify and clarify your fitness goals, assess your movement, and design a program specifically targeted at improving your deficiencies and optimizing your strengths, thereby enabling you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible. Personal Training is recommended if you have been sedentary for a long period of time, are training for a specific sport or event, have significant health limitations, or just prefer the additional attention and accountability.
30 Day Fitness Program
What do you have to lose?
Purchase the Plan
All you need to do is commit 30 days to see and feel a noticeable difference.
We are talking up to two pants sizes and up to 10 pounds. Real differences you can measure and see.
30 Day Fit Plan Includes:
- Complete Fitness Assessment
- Twice weekly private 1:1 training sessions during the 30 day period. Appointments are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis, You can schedule all appointments as soon as you purchase.
- 4 one-week Paleo meal plans
- Access to open gym times during the 30 days to complete at home assignments if you prefer to do them here at T2T.
- Your individual program is designed by our program design team which ensures that you will meet your fitness goals.
- 2 Class passes to try out any Striking, Shred Bootcamp, or CrossFit Beginner Class during the 30 day period.
- Unused personal training sessions and class passes expire at the end of the 30 days. Discounts cannot be used on this package.
Purchase the 30 Day Fitness Program and Get Started Today!
Not sure the 30 Day Fitness Program is for you? Click here on the INFO LINK.
Graduated from the 30 Day Fitness Program?
Continue on with the same 30 DFP or any of our regular personal training, class pack, or class membership options or a combination of these!
Price: Our private coaching prices vary depending on the coach and program you select but vary from $50-$85/hour. **You must cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance to avoid any late/cancelling fees**